Saturday, September 30, 2006

The place we call home right now




Here are pictures of our place/condo/duplex. It has two bedrooms and two baths and a sunroom along with the normal kitchen, living room etc. It is one story and there are four of them hooked together so we share a side wall with one neighbor and a back wall with another. They were built in the '80s as the lovely teal carpet will show. We have a side and front yard as well as a shaded patio and yes that is a solar water heater on the roof. Of course we miss our little bungalow in Salem with its hardwood floors, but this isn't too shabby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know about the blog. We will respond every so often. Love ya, later for now, Bob and Debi

Gail said...

I can't believe you guys have been gone for so long! It will be strange to not have you in Salem when I get back from Semester at Sea. I hope I'll see you over winter break. That is crazy news about your job(s). I hope things are getting a little settled! Check out my blog (click on my name) to see what I've been up to!

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't knock the teal color, i drive a teal truck!!!!! haha Nice place you have there bro & sis!