Monday, February 12, 2007

Wedding Photos

I realize it takes me a little while to download photos and up load them here and I apologize. I also want to sit and think about the time with friends and just how great it was before trying to sum it up into a slide show with captions. In this case, I don't think I can do it. It was so great to be there with people I not only consider Bob's friends, but my friends. Bryan and Aron spent more time with us than a couple getting married that weekend probably should have and it was so wonderful to meet Heather. It was very hard to leave at the end of it all wondering when we would get to be together again.


Never ending Bridge or something like that at the Guthrie and the trip to get up to it.

Wedding pics of course.



1 comment:

Bob said...

Great pics