Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Vegas Baby!

So this past weekend Sheila, Katie, Bob and I joined my parents at a convention in Vegas. The trip started with a visit to a marvel of engineering - Hoover Dam. That night we went to Second City (almost as good as the show in Chicago and a great price, I highly recommend it) and then had a very late dinner that included anything from salad to onion rings to cheesecake. Saturday was spent mostly enjoying the unseasonably warm weather with occasional dips in the pool, and then trying to convince my sister to wear my hot pink pants out that night. With the exception of the flight home, it was a great weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Happy St. Patrick's Day

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Great pictures! It's great to see you via a blog, you are missed! :)