Monday, December 10, 2007

The 100th Post and Almost 30 weekend

Happy 100th post little Blog!

Next weekend I am turning 30. This last weekend Bob and Jeanne decided to surprise me, big time. They both showed up at my office on Friday morning! I had no idea she was coming to us. Then that evening he surprised me with a dinner and a HUGE group of friends. There were 24 of us for dinner. When they all sang Happy birthday I had tears in my eyes. 18 months ago, I only knew 4 of the people sitting around the table. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends here in Davis. Thank you all for coming and celebrating my almost 30th birthday!


Now here are a few pictures from the weekend!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday, Leah (a little early). Bob did a great job surprising you and being so sweet. What a great hubby! Jeane looks so cute. How fun that she was able to fly in to see you! I also wanted to tell you that you are never going to look 30!!! You might be a perpetual 20 something for the rest of your life. Great genes :)

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Happy Birthday to yooooo, Leah girl! 30 is still so young, remember that, sugar. Hee!