Sunday, July 06, 2008

To move the couch or not...

Bob has left the decision up to me. Do we move the couch back to Oregon or do we get a new one? We have been putting money away into savings so that we could buy some new things when we return to our little house, but I just don't know what to do. We bought the couch 4.5 years ago for less than $500. The cushions are a little warn (misshapen and have had things spilled on them) there is a tear near the edge of the frame, but it is hidden under the cushion. So do we leave it behind and start over? Do we keep it and re-stuff it/clean it and then buy something to go with it? I really would like to have more than just a sofa to sit on. Four people watching a movie on one couch is funny.
We've actually started getting rid of things and packing boxes already. Bob is so anxious to move that if I didn't have my job to finish and 2 camping trips planned, I'm pretty sure we would have moved this weekend! Up until now I've been fine to finish out the next 3 weeks, but shopping for furniture now has me pretty ready to move, weird I know.

1 comment:

ktjane said...

give it away & get something you love!