Saturday, January 07, 2012

Plugging along

Dear blog readers, the few of you that are still reading,
I will write again! I have happy posts, sad posts and milestones to imortalize here.
I had a wonderful birthday season. Someone special left me surprise gifts from afar, Bob and I went out to dinner alone and then we crammed 12 people around our dining room table (it has 2 leaves, but the room does not expand!) for a brunch. I love the holidays and I even love that my birthday falls in the middle if the chaos, so much so that I am almost sad I won't share that with my daughter. You see, my mom and grandma are also December babies. And the celebrating continues in Jan with wine tasting!
Coming soon: Christmas/New Year, Izzy Kitty, Violet is 3 months and Going back to work. happy, sad and milestones in that order.

1 comment:

KDub said...

I'm still reading Leah! Love you! xoxo