Friday, March 15, 2013

Emotional Roller Coaster

We've made a decision and we're slowly revealing it to family first, at least until we have a proper contract in hand and then can think through more logistics. So even knowing the plan, I go from excited to so sad. I didn't expect to be in our little house for 8 years, to become so invested in our neighborhood and professional committees and to love my job. That last one may be the hardest. I probably won't work for the next two years and I am ok with that, but I do worry about what happens after that. If we ever have to fall back on my career I need to stay involved and up to date on codes and computer programs and new products and materials. I'll have to decided if I get my license in another state.

So if you read this and you haven't talked to me in a while, give me a call, send me an email. I'm happy to fill you in, in a more personalized way. Then you can join me on this wild ride.

No comments: