Monday, July 21, 2014

What I am not

I am not cut out to be a full time mom. I could fake it with Violet last fall. I had a gym with childcare 4 days a week, a library day and a moms group. Now with two, I struggle to make it out of the house between naps. I struggle to be nice and to be happy. I love my babies, but being with them always is making me not so nice. I also struggle to admit this and to ask for help. I look forward to returning to part time work and I know I will miss my littles, but I hope it helps all of us be nice and happy again. 
To those of you full timers, I salute you. 

1 comment:

Bob said...

Don't EVER feel bad about your feelings. God gave us all different desires for the different paths He has for us. I salute you for your architecture abilities. God has given me a desire to be with my grandchildren now because I do know it won't be long before they are too old. :) I think it's helpful for you feel free to express your feelings. Don't ever think you have to be a super mom because there is no such person. Enjoy your career and be proud of yourself. You will be the best mom when you follow your heart. God gave you the desire for your career, that was no mistake, so trust HIM and lean on HIM when these negative feelings come upon you because I believe it's Satan's way to make you feel quilty. DON'T LET him!!!! I love you, Debi