Monday, November 24, 2014

Tomorrow

The last few weeks we've been riding that roller coaster again. This year with a bit different kind of flair. One day a body was found outside my office and while we are standing there wondering my (for all intents purpose) boss says she has given notice. Bob is in the middle of his job season and I'm now questioning mine. I can't imagine this office without her, no one can. I want her to be happy, I hope she'll not become to busy to want to visit, to grab coffee, to hug my kids. Slowly parts of her leave the office, the dishes, a table, some decor. Her knowledge, her even temper and thoughtfulness will all be greatly missed. I admire her so much and I hope she knows how much I will miss her. Without her, I wouldn't have had my job the first time let alone this second time. 

No comments: