Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Job

So I took the job with the engineering firm that has a few development projects on its horizon. Here is the office in Vacaville and I'll get one soon of the one in Woodland. Right now I have just been in Vacaville because the Woodland office doesn't have a functioning furnace. Hopefully it will be fixed soon and I will commute less. Until then I guess I'll start using it as an opportunity to Christmas shop. I've been working on gathering information on zoning, setbacks etc., and have begun site planning. It will be a lot of fun to work all the way through a project; although challenging.
This is Bob's last weekend of reading and writing for the term and then all he has left are papers to grade. We are looking to drive home on the 21st and then drive back here on the 2nd. This weekend we've also been dog sitting and Lulu's friend is a little older and a little slower and it has been funny to watch Lulu try to get her to play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leah! Good luck with the new job!

Anonymous said...

i finally remembered to look at your blog. Great job and what a way to let us all know and see pictures. thanks! and of course congrats on the new job. you are ready for the challenge. looking forward to having you around for the holidays.
love mom