Monday, December 04, 2006

San Francisco

San Francisco is about 70 miles from Davis and this last weekend I had another class in this beautiful city so I thought I would post a couple pictures. I apologize if it seems like a giant advertisement for large department stores, but I thought they were very pretty. They were also very crowded and I did not do any shopping while I was there. It was a beautiful day and there was an art show going on in Union Square, it was too bad I spent 7 hours inside listening to a lecture on Lateral Forces. The good news is that I met another person traveling from Sacramento to SF for these classes. The first class I went to, Bob drove and hung out in the city. This time I drove to a BART station and caught it into town, which although cheaper and less stressful, took almost an hour longer.

No comments: