Monday, July 09, 2007

Numero Quatro

So I took my fourth test this morning and finished with a ton of time - either a really good sign or really bad one I guess. I feel better than I did after test 3, but who knows. These NCARB people are tricky. I almost panicked when I got to the center and went to place my stuff in the locker and ugh my lucky locker was already taken! I almost went home then. I'll know in 3 weeks or so. This weekend I am taking a three day class for my 5th and 6th tests which I hope to take one at the end of the month and the other in August.

2 comments:

ktjane said...

your lucky locker? seriously?!

Bob said...

Glad to hear about how the testing is going and making almost to the half way point. You are awesome and we love you. Bob and Debi. :)
Me too quetioning the "lucky locker" ?????