Sunday, May 11, 2008

Busy Busy

It seems that since mid April, Bob and I have been so busy that I can't seem to focus on one blog topic so I don't post anything at all, and for that I am sorry. So now you will get a post of random things.
Last weekend was a small version of Cinco de Softball. There were a few other people who managed to get out of the photo... For those of you who couldn't make it, you were missed and you better be there for the 10th annual next year!! Amy even surprised me with a cake!









Here are swimming pictures of Cait and Will and Tonya. They were all so cute! (sorry they are fuzzy)









Back to Davis. My office is being remodeled which makes it even harder than usual to get work done.




Items to look forward to in the future: Spencer, Amy, Ty and Heather coming to visit.

2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Yay fun! Busyness in your case sounds like it has been a fun one! :)

Tonya said...

It was great seeing you! Thanks for coming down to visit!!!