Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Other things to mention...

I can't believe in my last post I forgot to mention my sister and niece visiting (see her blog back in April for details).

Bob and I also drove into SF one evening to see a band called Elbow. Yes, they are British. It was a great show and I'm glad we had purchased the tickets ahead of time, because I would have flaked out otherwise!

It is officially HOT here now. This week we are mostly in the 90s with one day expected to be over 100. I think we'll have to break down and turn the AC on. My office has had it running for weeks now.

Bob's intramural soccer team has made it to the playoffs. Last term they were undefeated, but their low sportsmanship scores kept them out of the bracket. Let's hope they can keep it together tomorrow night. I'll post a team picture next time.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Great update! I am envious that you can have family visiting... I am just too far. Heading to WA for a visit next week, tho! :)

I hope you endure the heat. I am not ready for the humidity to hit here soon...