Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

This is Bob's favorite holiday and becoming one of mine as well. I take care of the food planning for 6 of us, for 5 days - and I love it! Bob and I do most of the cooking as well. This year the weather seems to be fighting us for traveling to our usual place, but we'll get there, just slowly.
I am very thankful for some things despite my lack of employment.
I'm thankful...
for my supportive spouse
for friends and family
for my house
for having great former co-workers
for my computer that keeps chugging after 8 years
for my pets
for my garden
for my cute little car
for unemployment checks
for internet job searching
for good health.

2 comments:

Britta said...

I'm thankful for you!!!!!

Leah said...

Oh thank you! I miss you!
I must add ... for traveling with great friends.