Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The biggest news is sometimes small...

... Bob and I have been playing things very casually the last few months, but since I have a job lined up...We're expecting a baby girl in early October!! I apologize if we weren't able to tell you personally or even over an individual email, so please do not hate us if we had not called/written you. I feel quite strange telling people sometimes, I know everyone is generally excited and happy for us, but it is still weird. But in case you are wondering, I have felt pretty good (I am 26 weeks), just mostly tired and joint pains plague me. Soon this blog may be filled with pictures of my belly and updates to the room, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum. Here are the fabrics I picked out and Bob's mom will turn into wonderful items for the room (for those of you paying attention, our old bedroom now that the upstairs is done.) The three patterns on the right are for the crib and the one on the left is for the curtain/valances.

3 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I am so excited for you guys! I love the fabric too - time to get crafty :)

Lindsay said...

Yippee! Don't hesitate one minute to post belly pictures. It helps those of us so far away, feel a bit closer. And I love the ladybugs! I had a favorite ladybug towel when I was little :-) We're really, really happy for you two!

KDub said...

I've been waiting for you to post this news! And I love belly pictures, etc so don't skimp too much on those here. :)