Monday, June 20, 2011

Job!!

I have accepted a part-time position with the State. I'll be reviewing construction documents for health facilities in Oregon. This includes hospitals, retirement homes and facilities in between. I'll be riding my bike the 1.9 miles for a job that is 5 days a week, but only 4 hours a day. My benefits are partially covered by the state and I'll make more than my unemployment check - plus I can enjoy my afternoons and no longer job search! So right now I'm enjoying my last two weeks of going to the gym when I want and sleeping in, although I have a huge binder of paper work to start looking through. (Here is the house my office is in. I'm on the second floor and share it with one other person.)

3 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Congratulations, lady! That's excellent news.

KDub said...

It's such great news Leah!! Yay!!!

Lindsay said...

This is wonderful news to read about! Congratulations Mrs. Employed!