Sunday, June 03, 2007

CRs - no pictures

What are CRs, I have been asked. First I have to tell you that I refer to them as that because I hate their name. Cockroaches. Disgusting and prevalent in my new office. I don't care if they are Chinese or German (yes I now know way too much about these insects) they are all gross, just different sizes and colors in my opinion. Don't worry we have now had the office sprayed both inside and out. It is funny how different people react when they see one, since these are at least 2 inches long and still pretty fast, they catch me by surprise and I first make a sort of screaming yelping noise followed by jumping backwards. I can't kill them, they are too large so I usually find something to put over top of them, like a bucket, or I have my co-worker do it. As for the killing, I was leaving it up to the boss so he would know there was a problem, but there has been a dead one in the bathroom for a couple of days now (I guess the spraying worked) and I wonder how long he will stay there. I am certainly not paid enough to remove him, and yes there is another bathroom I use!

3 comments:

another kind of nerd said...

I hate those insects! My only experience with them was in China, so I think we're on the same page as far as a mental picture goes. HUGE! They may way too loud a noise when squished and the left-over bits smell. I wouldn't want to deal with them either.

Yuck!

ktjane said...

EW.

KDub said...

Umm....gross.