Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't posted and sorry for once again the lack of photos, but here is a quick update. Things are still going well at the new job. This is now the middle of my third week and I have recieved my first paycheck! I am working on a variety of projects and having fun getting to know my co-workers, who for the most part, crack me up. Plus we have pastry Friday which is pretty cool.

Last weekend we watched the Ducks beat Cal 92-70 with amazing 3 pointers! We also had to say goodbye to a family we became very close to over the last year. We met in Santa Cruz and had a great time. (pics to come when we get a new cable) And I know we'll see them again.

The weekend before I took a trip to Monterey/San Simeon. This weekend looks to be extra fun with soccer, a bbq, and a trip to the Russian River.

I've also been tagged and I haven't forgotten, I'm just thinking hard about my wishes!

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I'll keep checking :) Yay for all those praises! Glad to hear you like the new job. God is good!