Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my dear friend Ruhiyyih for my 5 personal and my 5 greater good wishes. I've been thinking and it comes down to this, I am pretty happy but here is how it works: Post two wish lists: 5 material wishes and 5 spiritual or more meaningful wishes. Invite five other bloggers to play along.

My material wishes:
1. My own green architecture business.
2.To be good at and enjoy one of the sports Bob does so we can enjoy it together (tennis, mountain biking, snowboarding whichever!)
3. My own electric wheel and kiln.
4. Around the world plane tickets to hit all the spots I've dreamed of visiting.
5. For my sister's house to sell so that she may be free of its burdens and painful memories.

My 5 spiritual/meaningful wishes:
1. To be able to help rebuild areas after major disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, and tsunamis.
2. To spend a month in India learning yoga.
3. To travel through Egypt and the Holy lands.
4. For no child to ever know what it is like to be hungry or thirsty.
5. To find a cause and cure for autism.

I don't know if I know 5 bloggers who post and read my blog regularly! I tag Katie Jane, Tonya, Sheila, April and Drew.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

What a great post, Leah. It is amazing how much more we can learn about a person via these kind of questions and responses! :) Thanks for playing along...

I hope your dreams/wishes/and prayers come true!