Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthdays Past

Ah my birthday is getting close once again and I'm a little crazy about them. Looking through the past Christmas card photos, led me to birthday photos. Maybe I should have saved this for Monday, but by then I hope to have this year's photos! Again, this only goes back as far as my digital camera. I'm not digging in boxes, yet.









26th, Roller Skating and Pizza (that is Caitlyn)

27th, involved swimming at an indoor water park, no pictures :(.











28th, Cocktail party










29th, House full of Dessert and Friends (that is Alden)










30th, Surprise Party followed with a weekend in Disneyland



2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Girl you look like you are 21. I hope that you have a great birthday this year too!!! Hold a baby. It's a trend...

Leah said...

Haha, thanks Roo!