Monday, August 20, 2007

Back from MT





I am back in Davis and the last I heard, Bob was in Umatilla (now Sunriver). The goodbye at the airport was almost as hard as the one at the beginning of the month. We had a great weekend, nice and long and with great friends. Yesterday it rained in the evening and today the smoke was hardly noticable so I hope it helped with the wildfires. The pictures are from a trip on the Clark Fork River at Three Bridges, and Wyatt and Lulu in the car. I think I have some more on the new camera that Bob has, or at least I hope so. Thanks guys for another great time in Big Sky country.
Bob and Ty mountain biking, Ty, Heather and Wyatt at Ty's house and a house Ty is working on building.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Nice buzz for Bob. You two look like you are having a great time. OOOPS, I used the word "Great" again.

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I am so envious! I wish I could be in Montana about now...fires and all! Hugs! :)