Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend in Davis

This was my first August weekend in Davis. I'm sorry I missed everyone at home this weekend, including my nephew's third birthday party, but it was nice to not have a flight to catch for once. Here is a little photo wrap-up of my weekend spent with some girlfriends.





This was my attempt at being artistic. It was light both inside and out and I have no idea what setting the camera was one, but those are the Napa hills through champagne flutes.

To the left is Lake Berryessa.

2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Beautiful pictures! So glad you had a nice weekend. Now is the time to get outside and enjoy it before the seasons change to COLD (well, at least here in DC..) :)

Leah said...

It is funny, I've gotten used to the fact that it will be at least 90 and sunny. I forgot there can be a chance of rain each time I go home, even though it is summer! As for the season changing, it won't happen until the end of October and "cold" that is relative and might happen in December.