Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weekend 1 and 2



So far the trips to Oregon have been just what I expected - great. Here is a picture looking across Lava Lake towards Mt. Bachelor and Three Finger Jack and a nice one of my sister taking a jello shot. I guess I've been trying to enjoy my time more and not just be behind my camera, so I apologize for the lack of photos, although I am sure those of you I've seen have appreciated the lack of posing I request. There are some great shots over at the Reinhardt's that I'll put up later. They are on our new camera that Bob has with him for research documenting. Tomorrow, I am headed to Montana. I've been singing in my head this week...Oh I come from Montana, I wear a bandanna, my spurs are silver and my boots are brown...
Thanks to the CV and former CV ladies for sharing your lunch hour with me. KMc, we still have to catch up. KK it was great to finally get wedding details from you. T, always a pleasure and keep having a great time with W. Double J, good luck with week two at the new job.

1 comment:

ktjane said...

next trip i want to see this picture of sheila sans glasses! :) have fun in montana...