Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm Okay with it, I guess

I failed a test. I think there is only a 5% chance that one passes everything the first time, so it was bound to happen with one of these tricky tests. I now have to wait 6 months from when I took it, to take it again. It is a little bit of a bummer, but what can I do. I was marginal in only one of the seven areas and I don't know whether to feel good about that or be even more frustrated for being so close.
I took another one yesterday also. I fell good about 70% of it so let's hope that is enough to pass. If not, then March 6 and April 1 will both be retesting time. I hope to take test 8 on October 19 and number nine in November. Thanks again to everyone for pushing me forward and cheering me on!

2 comments:

Bob said...

We will continue to pray and back you in all your endeavors. You are a winner. We love you dearly. Bob and Debi

kungfuramone said...

You've obviously been undergoing pretty relentless punishment from these stupid tests - I'm sure you'll nail it next time.