Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Terrible

It seems to be the word of the week (and it is only Wednesday!):
1. How I felt about my test Monday.
2. My reaction to the finding out about the Governor of New York.
3. My online scrabble games (yes I am addicted).
4. The use of High Fructose Corn Syrup in EVERYTHING.
5. My eating habits when Bob goes away for a conference.
6. How I feel about my parents losing a calf and possibly losing the cow in the same week.
7. The weather forecast for tomorrow (in comparison to the last 2 weeks). I hope Bob took a coat to Boise, it looks even worse there!
8. Measure 13 and what it is doing to the California schools. The 8th largest economy in the world should not have the worst schools (least amount of $$ per kiddo) in the US. (RIght now they are ranked 46th in student spending, and that is before the cuts mentioned this week).
9. The price of diesel went to $4.09 a gallon yesterday. When we bought our car in 2003 we paid less than $1.50.

2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

That sucks about the price of Diesel! SO sorry!! Whoa.

ktjane said...

$4.09!?!?!