Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving for my family has always meant a weekend at Sunriver. This year was no exception. The weather was unseasonably warm and sunny so we could not snow shoe or ski, but we did have a little BBQ before the Civil War game (nice job Ducks!). We arrived on Thursday and after dinner went to watch a movie, but the power went out and we played Monopoly by candlelight. We had Thanksgiving on Friday when Cait got there (after a day of cooking!) Next year I think I will cut some of the recipes in half! On Saturday we celebrated Cait's birthday and she danced around for us.




























We spent Sunday evening with Bob's family eating tasty enchilada's, playing cards, and taking the Christmas card photo.

4 comments:

jakenapril said...

looks like you enjoyed yet another year together with family. and i love the picture with all the scarves...i just have to say than manchester united is a much better team than arsenal. sorry, it just is. (i can't remember which of bob's brothers that is...i am getting old and forgetful)

Anonymous said...

Once again, I wish I could've been there with you...
Miss you!
Britta

kungfuramone said...

Dude! Sunriver is rad. Glad you guys had fun.

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Fun times! I love the holidays... Sunriver sounds awesome. Oh I am homesick all of a sudden...