Monday, January 14, 2008

Two things that welcomed me back

We've been back in Davis just one week and there are two things here that I wanted to share. First, all my plants died except my Christmas cactus. I think it sucked the life out of everything else because for the first time - it is blooming! And second the project I've been working on has a coming soon sign. The colors are a little off, but it is my design (not the sign, the project). You would think the city would be paying us, look at the ugliness we will replace!

4 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Oh sad about your plants. Yay about the project! It looks so fancy, Leah! :)

ktjane said...

this is so awesome, leah! good work!!!

the rambler said...

Congratulations on the big project! How wonderfully exciting!

Sheila Mac said...

Doesn't it feel neat to have a big sign up there with your work on it!!!!