Sunday, November 18, 2007

First weekend with no studying!

For me, this was the first weekend without studying since I started my tests last April. Did I do anything terribly exciting, no. But here is how my weekend went...Friday night I had a great fall dinner with two grad student significant others and another friend popped in briefly. We talked until midnight and it was really nice. Saturday I headed to Woodland to see a youth soccer game and then picked up Bob at the airport. That afternoon we played a great game of soccer and followed by some of the best Chinese food in California. Today has been full of household issues like laundry and carpet cleaning (they were too disgusting and I couldn't handle it!) Tonight I have our first book club meeting of the fall. It wasn't an exciting weekend, but a nice calm one.
This week I will only be working two days because on Wednesday we fly home to Oregon! We are hoping that it snows between now though. Later this week I'll be writing on what I am thankful for. Right now I am thankful for no more tests until March, and that it was another beautiful sunny day here today.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Have a great time in Oregon! I will be in WA on Thurs too...can't wait..for the OTHER Washington! :) Yay for no studying, either!