Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm also thankful for...

My family. This includes my extended family and my in-law family. Thanks for the memories growing up and the memories we make together now. Thanks for the vacations and holidays together. Thanks for shared meals and game playing. Thanks for lengthy emails and phone conversations, for loaned money, for making small events big events, for visiting us and making it easy to visit you, for borrowed cars and trucks, for pet sitting, for house remodeling, fence building, manure scooping, garden helping, house painting. Thanks for teaching us things both the easy way and the hard way. Thanks for taking us out to eat, and bringing pizza over, thanks for advice and prayers. Thanks for understanding that we are very different, but most of all thank you for all you do. I am very grateful for you.

No comments: