Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm thankful for...

Today I am thankful for several things, but I'll focus on one. For friends in Davis and friends in Oregon, for friends all over the US from Arizona to Montana to DC to the midwest, for our friends all over the world (specifically Germany). For memories with those friends that make me smile and my heart laugh, for friends that email and message me, for friends that call, for friends that send packages, pictures, and letters. For friends that include us in special events even though we are far away (the baby websites, picture websites ect). For friends we can call any time of the day, for friends we can complain to, cry on the shoulder of, or hope for a better tomorrow with. For friends who take you out to a drink, or bring the drink over to celebrate, for friends that share cake together, take trips together, shop together and read together. Thank you friends, I am very blessed to have you in my life.

4 comments:

ktjane said...

ah, great post! thanks for being a friend! i enjoy chatting online with you. maybe someday we'll be in oregon together at the same time. haha

Tonya said...

I'm thankful for you here in Oregon too!!!!

Sheila Mac said...

Ah, friends are nice to have around, aren't they? Even if they aren't in the same town!

Sheila Mac said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.